BUSINESS DEVELOPER – NL
WHO WE ARE, WHERE WE ARE GOING AND WHY WE NEED YOU
Since we took our first steps in 2013, we have seen 300% year-on-year growth and expanded to over 40,000 rooms worldwide. We went from 0 to 💪. However, we are not planning to stop anytime soon.
We want to bring Flexkeeping into the pockets of all hotel professionals in the world. To reach this, and set the new industry standard while we’re at it, we need YOU – you, who is not afraid of a challenge, of putting in the time, of playing in the big league. You, who is interested in not only work, but also PLAY. If you got it, we want it.
- Grow a company’s profits through attracting new customers and by increasing the spend of existing customers
- Network at conferences, industry events, business meetings
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
- Actively search for and identify events that are “best fit” for the Flex strategy
- Identify new sales leads, cold call, and schedule appointments with decision makers to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Pitching and business-to-business sales at a corporate level
- Prepare and deliver presentations and proposals to clients
- Sales follow-up activities
- Build and maintain customer relationships (ensuring customer loyalty)
- Maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions (in-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events)
- Be actively involved in marketing initiatives and planning
- Train personnel and help team members develop their skills
- Meet sales quotas (KPIs)
- Monthly, quarterly, annual reports
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS & PERSONALITY
- Previous work experience in a hotel is a must (min. 3 years)
- Excellent communication skills and IT fluency
- Ability to cold call potential clients with confidence
- Excellent planning and proposal writing
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Good time management and organisation
- Being able to work with the internal management team, to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue
- Previous experience with meeting deadlines, goals and objectives (KPIs)
- Being able to work outside standard working hours if needed (occasionally)
WHAT YOU'LL GET AS A BONUS
FLEXIBLE WORK SCHEDULE
We give you flexibility so that you can focus on creativity.
TRAVEL THE WORLD
Ticket to anywhere...
CRAZY TEAM OUTINGS
Escape the ordinary.
SIP SIP Hoooray!
NO STRESS WHATSOEVER
Stressed spelled backwards is desserts. So, chill!
HELP THE COMMUNITY
Leave your footprint on society.