WHO WE ARE, WHERE WE ARE GOING AND WHY WE NEED YOU
Since we took our first steps in 2013, we have seen 300% year-on-year growth and expanded to over 40,000 rooms worldwide. We went from 0 to 💪. However, we are not planning to stop anytime soon.
We want to bring Flexkeeping into the pockets of all hotel professionals in the world. To reach this, and set the new industry standard while we’re at it, we need YOU – you, who is not afraid of a challenge, of putting in the time, of playing in the big league. You, who is interested in not only work, but also PLAY. If you got it, we want it.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Project Planning – providing guidance and expertise on system options, risk, impact and costs vs. benefits
- Development – install and configure solutions, implement reusable components, translate technical requirements, assist with all stages of test data, develop interface stubs and simulators and perform script maintenance and updates.
- Deployment – build automated deployments through the use of configuration management technology
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting – Routine application maintenance tasks are an ongoing responsibility
- Performance management – give recommendations for enhancing performance via gap analysis, identifying the most practical alternative solutions and assisting with modifications.
- Cloud infrastructure configuration and security
- Systems integration across cloud services and dev/test tools
- Manage deploys and release
- Help development team to grow and enable development
- Drive process and company-wide communication, including post mortems, incident reports and project lifecycle documentation
- Drive automation, monitoring and horizontal scalability of key systems
- Remove single point of failures, reliability weak points and performance bottlenecks
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS & PERSONALITY
- Excellent system-level thinking and the ability to move up and down the stack
- Knowledge of system automation frameworks (Chef, Puppet)
- Knowledge of Linux
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Unix systems administration including solid scripting skills
- Understanding of networking
- Strong communication skills
- Superior troubleshooting approach
- You love ownership; you design it, you build it, you own it!
- Continually look for opportunities to develop solutions through automation
WHAT YOU'LL GET AS A BONUS
FLEXIBLE WORK SCHEDULE
We give you flexibility so that you can focus on creativity.
TRAVEL THE WORLD
Ticket to anywhere...
CRAZY TEAM OUTINGS
Escape the ordinary.
SIP SIP Hoooray!
NO STRESS WHATSOEVER
Stressed spelled backwards is desserts. So, chill!
HELP THE COMMUNITY
Leave your footprint on society.