WHO WE ARE, WHERE WE ARE GOING AND WHY WE NEED YOU
Since we took our first steps in 2013, we have seen 300% year-on-year growth and expanded to over 40,000 rooms worldwide. We went from 0 to 💪. However, we are not planning to stop anytime soon.
We want to bring Flexkeeping into the pockets of all hotel professionals in the world. To reach this, and set the new industry standard while we’re at it, we need YOU – you, who is not afraid of a challenge, of putting in the time, of playing in the big league. You, who is interested in not only work, but also PLAY. If you got it, we want it.
YOUR ROLE AT FLEXKEEPING
We’re looking for a bright mind and sparkling personality who will add an extra flare to Flexkeeping! Our ideal candidate is a sharp, passionate, and collaborative individual who has already worked as a software engineer in a fast-growing company. We want someone who is unafraid to take initiative and who will not stop until Flexkeeping web application is the no. 1 hotel staff communication and operations management product on the market.
In this position, you will work on responsive React web application that is used by hotel managers, receptionists and housekeepers every day. As a Frontend Engineer, your job will be to make us shine on the web app. You will be involved in the process of conception to completion of new modules and functionalities in our app.
By joining our Flexfamily, you’ll be making a real impact on people and the environment together with young and enthusiastic individuals by your side! And because we want you to enjoy your time with us, we’ll also take you to fun team buildings, cover your gym membership, and provide you with a professional in-office massage as well as healthy snacks!
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will build a product in a cross-disciplinary agile team together with other engineers, product manager and designers
- You will implement compelling, responsive web application; contribute to their design; and engineer them with React
- You will own a meaningful part of our platform, have an impact and grow with the company
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS & PERSONALITY
- You love building frontend applications and you care about users
You have built products using one of the modern js frameworks/libraries (React, Angular, vue.js)
- You care about a high-quality code, written end-to-end testing and consider performance, accessibility and security when building web applications
- You have interacted with APIs and build some by yourself. You are not expected to be an expert in the area of backend engineering, but we love working with front end engineers who are not afraid to change our backend API code as well
- You are data-driven and put facts above speculation
WHAT YOU'LL GET AS A BONUS
FLEXIBLE WORK SCHEDULE
We give you flexibility so that you can focus on creativity.
TRAVEL THE WORLD
Ticket to anywhere...
CRAZY TEAM OUTINGS
Escape the ordinary.
SIP SIP Hoooray!
NO STRESS WHATSOEVER
Stressed spelled backwards is desserts. So, chill!
HELP THE COMMUNITY
Leave your footprint on society.