JUNIOR VISUAL DESIGNER
Flexkeeping is growing fast. Join our team and make great things happen.
WHO WE ARE, WHERE WE ARE GOING AND WHY WE NEED YOU
Since we took our first steps in 2013, we have seen 300% year-on-year growth and expanded to over 40,000 rooms worldwide. We went from 0 to 💪. However, we are not planning to stop anytime soon.
We want to bring Flexkeeping into the pockets of all hotel professionals in the world. To reach this, and set the new industry standard while we’re at it, we need YOU – you, who is not afraid of a challenge, of putting in the time, of playing in the big league. You, who is interested in not only work, but also PLAY. If you got it, we want it.
YOUR ROLE AT FLEXKEEPING
We’re looking for a bright mind and sparkling personality who will add an extra flare to Flexkeeping’s looks! Our ideal candidate is an organized, passionate, and creative Junior Visual Designer who is ready to help us on all fronts. As you’ll be working with different departments including sales, marketing and product design, you can expect lots of fun, dynamic tasks ranging from brochure, sales deck, social media images and UI design to app testing. We want to give you the opportunity to try a bit of everything until you find the field in which you shine the brightest! Throughout your work, you will have the guidance of the team to help you produce high-quality results, but that doesn’t mean you won’t have the chance to bring your own ideas to the table and take ownership when needed.
By joining our Flexfamily, you’ll be making a real impact on people and the environment together with young and enthusiastic individuals by your side! And because we want you to enjoy your time with us, we will not only give you the option to work from the comfort of your home, but we’ll also take you to fun team buildings, cover your gym membership, and provide you with a professional in-office massage as well as healthy snacks at the office!
- Work with the design team
- Help designing visual materials in line with the brand strategy and design guidelines
- Develop visual material for campaigns and ongoing activities across marketing channels in line with communication strategy (website/online advertising/social media/email and offline channels)
- Help designing booths for our events and all other required designs
- Assist social & content teams with input and design when needed
- Help with UX/UI design, from creating wireframes to testing with users and reading the analytics we gathered about how the users are using the app
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS & PERSONALITY
- You have completed a graphics (multimedia) training Bachelor or Master level
- Some work experience is desired (preferably clients), but do send personal project as well
- Portfolio showcasing your best work
- Good spoken and written English
- You have excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative tools (Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, etc.)
- You have worked with Sketch before and are familiar with Zeplin
- Video editing and animation skills are a big plus
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to think outside the box
- Ability to follow the brand and design guidelines
- An eye for detail
- Organized and responsible
- Curious, motivated and eager to learn
WHAT YOU'LL GET AS A BONUS
FLEXIBLE WORK SCHEDULE
We give you flexibility so that you can focus on creativity.
TRAVEL THE WORLD
Ticket to anywhere...
CRAZY TEAM OUTINGS
Escape the ordinary.
SIP SIP Hoooray!
NO STRESS WHATSOEVER
Stressed spelled backwards is desserts. So, chill!
HELP THE COMMUNITY
Leave your footprint on society.