WHO WE ARE, WHERE WE ARE GOING AND WHY WE NEED YOU
Since we took our first steps in 2013, we have seen 300% year-on-year growth and expanded to over 40,000 rooms worldwide. We went from 0 to 💪. However, we are not planning to stop anytime soon.
We want to bring Flexkeeping into the pockets of all hotel professionals in the world. To reach this, and set the new industry standard while we’re at it, we need YOU – you, who is not afraid of a challenge, of putting in the time, of playing in the big league. You, who is interested in not only work, but also PLAY. If you got it, we want it.
YOUR ROLE AT FLEXKEEPING
We’re looking for a bright mind and sparkling personality who will add an extra flare to Flexkeeping! Our ideal candidate is an organized, passionate, and creative individual with a proven track record of successfully planned and executed marketing strategies in B2B SaaS businesses. We want someone who is unafraid to take initiative and who will not stop until we fulfill our dream: every hotel in the world using Flexkeeping!
In this position, you will be responsible for preparing, coordinating and executing marketing strategies in cooperation with the company leadership, building a marketing team, and handling all PR activities. Your main goal will be to position Flexkeeping as the no. 1 hotel staff communications and operations management software on the market.
By joining our Flexfamily, you’ll be making a real impact on people and the environment together with young and enthusiastic individuals by your side! And because we want you to enjoy your time with us, we will not only give you the option to work from the comfort of your home, but we’ll also take you to fun team buildings, cover your gym membership, and provide you with a professional in-office massage as well as healthy snacks!
- Cooperate with the business development team and creating a marketing strategy in line with our overall business objectives
- Prepare and execute marketing campaigns with the focus on digital, but also help with offline marketing such as events, collateral etc.
- Prepare and execute email campaigns
- Measure and optimize performance of marketing campaigns
- Assess the effectiveness of marketing campaigns against goals (KPIs and ROI)
- Target existing and new markets
- Product marketing
- Build brand identity and increase brand awareness
- Manage marketing budget
- Build a marketing team
- Coordinate and delegating tasks to the marketing team
- Plan and produce all types of content
- Create and develop storylines for all marketing material
- Work with development and design to produce engaging content
- Handle all PR activities
- Ensure media coverage
- Stay up-to-date with all relevant industry events and take care of all necessary activities to ensure our presence
- Ensure our clients are up to date with the latest Flexkeeping news
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS & PERSONALITY
- Good spoken and written English
- 4 years of experience in marketing (agency or company)
- Superb communication skills including hands-on extensive copywriting skills
- Experience building & managing a marketing team
- Experience with email marketing tools (e.g. Mailchimp, HubSpot) and analytics software (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Experience with social media management (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to think outside the box
- An eye for design
- Organized and responsible
- Determined to achieve company goals
- High level of independence and ownership
- Motivated and passionate
Lack experience but think you can do the job?
Send us an application and we’ll see if we can find a way to work together!
WHAT YOU'LL GET AS A BONUS
FLEXIBLE WORK SCHEDULE
We give you flexibility so that you can focus on creativity.
TRAVEL THE WORLD
Ticket to anywhere...
CRAZY TEAM OUTINGS
Escape the ordinary.
SIP SIP Hoooray!
NO STRESS WHATSOEVER
Stressed spelled backwards is desserts. So, chill!
HELP THE COMMUNITY
Leave your footprint on society.