Flexkeeping is growing fast. Join our team and make great things happen.
WHO WE ARE, WHERE WE ARE GOING AND WHY WE NEED YOU
Since we took our first steps in 2013, we have seen 300% year-on-year growth and expanded to over 40,000 rooms worldwide. We went from 0 to 💪. However, we are not planning to stop anytime soon.
We want to bring Flexkeeping into the pockets of all hotel professionals in the world. To reach this, and set the new industry standard while we’re at it, we need YOU – you, who is not afraid of a challenge, of putting in the time, of playing in the big league. You, who is interested in not only work, but also PLAY. If you got it, we want it.
YOUR ROLE AT FLEXKEEPING
Our clients are at the very core of our business, and we need you to help us keep them happy. Finding your way around Flexkeeping is no small feat, which is why we’re looking for a tech savvy, diligent individual who can talk to programmers and translate their jargon to common mortals. This doesn’t mean you need to “speak computer”, but knowing that Java is not just an island in Indonesia definitely helps.
By joining our Flexfamily, you’ll be making a real impact on people and the environment together with young and enthusiastic individuals by your side! And because we want you to enjoy your time with us, we will not only give you the option to work from the comfort of your home, but we’ll also take you to fun team buildings, cover your gym membership, and provide you with a professional in-office massage as well as healthy snacks!
- Investigate problems and consult the development team to find solutions
- Work together with your teammates and the development team to identify software bugs and suggest improvements
- Help clients with potential problems and answer their questions (no matter how big or small) via our online chat or phone
- Assure a high level of client satisfaction
- Handle inbound calls
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS & PERSONALITY
- Tech junkie eager to learn about new technologies
- Excel and other MS Office tools are your best friends
- Problem solver who enjoys doing puzzles and can think outside of the box
- Curious and unafraid to tackle new challenges
- Motivated to constantly grow professionally as well as personally
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English, Slovenian and Croatian (other languages are a big plus)
- Pssst, you get extra points for previous hotel work experience and interest in data
WHAT YOU'LL GET AS A BONUS
FLEXIBLE WORK SCHEDULE
We give you flexibility so that you can focus on creativity.
TRAVEL THE WORLD
Ticket to anywhere...
CRAZY TEAM OUTINGS
Escape the ordinary.
SIP SIP Hoooray!
NO STRESS WHATSOEVER
Stressed spelled backwards is desserts. So, chill!
HELP THE COMMUNITY
Leave your footprint on society.