Flexkeeping is growing fast. Join our team and make great things happen.
Sales Expert wanted with strong hotel management or front office management background
Are you a Hotel Manager or Front Office Manager knowing Hotel Operations inside-out?
Do you happen to be in a “love-hate” relationship with hotels? You love the business, but hate how tiring it can get? Join Flexkeeping and you’ll be able to utilise your hotel expertise to charm the decision makers (in hotels) and yet you’ll be doing it on your (own) terms.
WHO WE ARE, WHERE WE ARE GOING AND WHY WE NEED YOU
Flexkeeping was born out of a simple desire (as well as not such a great personal experience of our founder) to make the life of hotel professionals easier. We saw that they still operate with pen and paper, which leads to inefficiency, chaos and overall unhappy employees as well as bad guest experience. To solve this issue, we’ve created a platform that helps hoteliers run their hotels better. Think WhatsApp, Asana, Trello, and PowerBI combined, but designed specifically for hoteliers needs. That’s Flexkeeping.
Since we took our first steps in 2013, we have seen 300% year-on-year growth and expanded to over 40,000 rooms worldwide. We went from 0 to 💪. However, we are not planning to stop anytime soon.
We want to bring Flexkeeping into the pockets of all hotel professionals in the world. To reach this, and set the new industry standard while we’re at it, we need YOU – you, who is not afraid of a challenge, of putting in the time, of playing in the big league. You, who is interested in not only work, but also PLAY. If you got it, we want it.
YOUR ROLE AT FLEXKEEPING
We’re looking for a bright mind and sparkling personality who will add an extra flare to Flexkeeping! Our ideal candidate is a smooth talker and passionate doer with a proven track record of understanding hotel business to the bits. We want someone who is unafraid to take initiative and who will not stop until we fulfill our dream: every hotel in the world using Flexkeeping! In this position, you will be responsible for growing the business and building & maintaining customer relationships.
Your main goal will be to help position Flexkeeping as the no. 1 hotel staff communications and operations management software on the market. By joining our Flexfamily, you’ll be making a real impact on people and the environment together with young and enthusiastic individuals by your side! And because we want you to enjoy your time with us, we will not only give you the option to work from the comfort of your home, but we’ll also take you to fun team buildings, cover your gym membership, and provide you with a professional in-office massage as well as healthy snacks!
- Growing a company’s profits through attracting new customers and by increasing the spend of existing customers
- Networking through conferences, industry events, business meetings
- Meeting potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
- Actively searching for and identifying events that are “best fit” for Flex strategy
- Identifying new sales leads, cold calling, and scheduling appointments with decision makers to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Preparing and delivering presentations and proposals to the client
- Sales follow-up activities
- Building and maintaining customer relationships (ensuring customer loyalty)
- Maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions (in-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events)
- Actively involved in marketing initiatives and planning
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS & PERSONALITY
- Previous work experience in hotels is a must-have
- Excellent knowledge of Croatian and English language is a must-have
- Excellent communication skills and IT fluency
- Ability to cold call potential clients with confidence
- Excellent planning and proposal writing
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing tasks
- Good time management and organization
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to think outside the box
- Determined to achieve company goals
- High level of independence and ownership
- Motivated and passionate
- Being able to work outside standard working hours (occasionally)
- Willingness to travel approx 40% of the time
WHAT YOU'LL GET AS A BONUS
FLEXIBLE WORK SCHEDULE
We give you flexibility so that you can focus on creativity.
TRAVEL THE WORLD
Ticket to anywhere...
CRAZY TEAM OUTINGS
Escape the ordinary.
SIP SIP Hoooray!
NO STRESS WHATSOEVER
Stressed spelled backwards is desserts. So, chill!
HELP THE COMMUNITY
Leave your footprint on society.